This program comprehensively covers HTML5 mobile app development from top to bottom. By the end of this program, you'll be able to...
• Set up your app development studio with tools of the trade.
• Test your app on both mobile and virtual devices
• Write appropriate HTML5 for mobile development
• Use CSS3 to create stunning mobile user interfaces
• Understand the "10 Foot Experience" (Mobile apps on your TV)
• Use web services (like Google APIs™)
• Parse XML and JSON content
• Store data on the device
• Create apps that work offline
• Integrate audio and video and control media playback
• Use geolocation services and Google Maps™
• Work with the device accelerometer hardware
• Use jQuery Mobile controls and styling
• Use a device's internal storage system
• Work with device contacts
• Work with device notifications
• Understand in-app purchasing
• Place your finished app in the app store
Code along with master instructor Mark Lassoff as he walks you through everything you need to know about mobile app development with HTML5. Through dozens of code examples and multiple labs designed to reinforce your new skills, you'll master the concepts you need to know in order to become a successful app developer in no time!
Mark Lassoff is the founder of and lead instructor at LearnToProgram.tv. Mark has always considered himself a teacher first and a technologist second. With over 20 years experience teaching computer science Mark knows how to make complex technical concepts understandably. Mark's previous experience encompasses everything from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Mark is the author of six programming books and dozens of online courses. He lives in Connecticut where he's redecorating his condo. Want to help?